Teknotherm is looking to strengthen the engineering team with a Mechanical Engineer with good knowledge of structural design in order to optimize our refrigeration units etc. You will be a part of the engineering team in Halden.
• Estimation and calculation of mechanical equipment such as pressure vessels, frameworks, foundations and supports
• Design of refrigeration units, pressure vessels and heat exchangers
• Production documentation for inhouse and external production
• Follow up internal and external production
• Approval documentation for class societies (DNV, RMRS, etc.)
• Be a part of internal innovation projects
• Participation in multi-discipline project teams
• Support for other departments
Background, experiences and personal qualifications:
• B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Good knowledge of 3D modeling tools, such as Inventor
• Experience with structural design
• Good knowledge of EN standards for welding, steel frameworks etc.
• Proactive and self-driven, structured and accurate
• Ability to cooperate and convey technical challenges and solutions to all levels of the organization
• The ability to work alone and as a part of a team
• Desirable with experience from the marine industry
• Good Norwegian and English skills
We can offer:
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative work environment
• Various and challenging work-tasks in an international environment
• Flexible working hours
• Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge for • Competitive benefits
Contact Dept. Manager Mats Udèn, phone +46 73 445 68 12 or Engineering Manager Tom Erik Aardal, phone +47 481 31 101 for further information.
Applications to be sent per e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org.